6.08.2013

Hergün sanat/ Art everyday :: 87


Aslında bu döşemelik bir kumaştı. Sık dokusu çok hoşuma gitmişti. Pantolon dikebilirim diye düşündüm.
---------
This fabric was actually an upholstery fabric. I liked its tight texture. I thought i could sew pants with it.


Ama kumaşı görenler topluca beni pantolon dikemeyeceğime ikna ettiler. Annem masa örtüsü istedi. Aslında örtü kare ama yuvarlak masa dışarıda olduğu için böyle fotoğrafladım.
------------------------------
But the people who have seen the fabric all persuaded me not to sew the pants. My mom asked for a table cloth. It is square. But the circular table was outside, so i used it to photograph the cloth.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Merhaba. Zaman ayırıp düşüncelerinizi paylaştığınız için teşekkür ederim. Yorumlarınız benim için önemli :)
----------------
Hello. Thank you for making the time to share your ideas. Your comments are important for me :)